Fresh paint can enhance the appearance of your workspace, home, cottage significantly, whether you have the interior or exterior painted. Painting can me one of the most cost-effective upgrades to a space, having it done professionally. We use top quality paint products to ensure the best outcome at every job.
In addition to top quality products, we believe that thorough preparation is essential for a beautiful long-lasting result. The final product of the paint job is only as good the preparation that went in before the paint.
· All surfaces that will be painted will be thoroughly cleaned. This will help the new paint to adhere to surface
· All areas in your home or business will be protected. This includes floors, furnishing and wallpaper all to be covered with drop cloths and plastic sheeting.
· Preparation includes the removal of window blinds, switch and outlet covers. Water stains to be properly sealed to prevent bleed through. Sanding and primer to be applied to all damaged areas.
· We will caulk around baseboards and trim as needed.
· We only use the best quality applicators and paint. Touch up paint will be left for any bumps or nicks that may happen in the future.
· We do a final walk through at the end of each job to ensure the job to completed to our high standards and to make sure all equipment has been removed.
We love our customers, so feel free to call during normal business hours at 613-748-2929
24-5370 Canotek Road, Ottawa, Ontario K1J 9E8, Canada