Whether you’re looking to give your home an updated appearance, or are planning on listing your house on the market and want that extra curb appeal to attract buyers, exterior painting is a great foundation way to modernize your home.
· Pressure wash all surfaces
· After the house has thoroughly dried, scrape away any flaking paint
· Caulk any cracked seams between clapboards or along vertical junctions
· Protect all windows and doors with proper coverings
· Repair any damaged or rotted areas first.
· Prime any bare or exposed areas on your home’s exterior with an exterior-grade oil-based primer. This will seal the bare wood and create an air- and moisture-tight barrier between the house and your new paint job.
Hiring a skilled team of professional painters is a smart investment and will give you the results you have been hoping for. Call Eastern Multi Services today to get your free estimate.
We love our customers, so feel free to call during normal business hours at 613-748-2929
24-5370 Canotek Road, Ottawa, Ontario K1J 9E8, Canada